Together Innovative and Efficient
We are a highly specialized consultancy at the interface of finance and technology. In innovative and disruptive projects, together with our clients, we design holistic digitization strategies and accompany them through the strategic and technical implementation. Become part of a powerful and dynamic team and accompany the digital change of an entire industry in a leading position. Welcome to micobo.
Back-End Developer (With DevOps Capabilities)
Frankfurt am Main and Home-based
Full-time, from now on
In Software Engineering YOU are our expert!
You will join our team developing tokenization solutions based on blockchain technology for our capital markets clients such as companies raising funds and financial services institutions. Your main tasks encompass development of our back-end services that allow us to offer highly individualized solutions based on an appropriately designed software architecture. Besides development of our individual parts you will integrate 3rd parties such as AML/KYC providers, payment services and digital asset custodians. Overall goal is to build a robust and resilient services infrastructure that at the same time fulfills all requirements in terms of compliance to financial regulation, data protection concerns (GDPR) and outsourcing of IT by financial institutions. Preferably, in addition to back-end development you could also assume DevOps tasks.
With us, you will have the opportunity to try out new things and thus actively and creatively participate!
- You are a passionate backend software developer with 1-3 years of experience in the area of software/system architectures as well as in the development and mediation of technical concepts
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics, business information systems or equivalent
- Strong interest in financial concepts in the realm of Blockchain / DLT
- Result-oriented, structured, implementation-driven and willing to embrace challenges
- Agility and self-organization
- You are a creative team player in local (on-site) and virtual teams, self-reliant in development and implementation as well as in ongoing operations and support of innovative ideas
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of German
- Solid knowledge of at least two of the following next generation programming languages and be eager to learn more: preferably Rust, Go, Kotlin/Java
- Result orientation, implementation drive Fun with challenges
- Knowledge of modern software architectures, especially micro-services architectures and event-driven systems (e.g.Kafka)
- Feeling for good API design based on REST and JSON
- Testing of all sorts of micro-services layers comprising automated unit testing, integration testing and contract testing of REST APIs
- Basic understanding of OAuth 2.0, Open ID Connect and Active Directory
- Familiarity with SQL databases (Postgres, Oracle)
- Awareness of IT security approaches (e.g. OWASP) for building secure APIs and of data protection regulation (GDPR) for ensuring privacy
- DevOps capabilities (preferred, but not a must): Shell scripting, git, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
Your Chances, Our Offer:
- Become part of a young and successful company with already first major projects in the field of FinTech
- Deal with topics that are really fun, interesting, and challenging.
- Leave your Footprint, because your ideas are important to us!
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time and workplace model (home office).
- Support as you need it: you have an experienced mentor at your side
- Our claim is always to know more than the others: Continuous and qualitatively unique further training is a "must" for every employee.
- excellent infrastructure (Apple Equipment, Coursera, Netflix, Gym, etc.)
- Development of customer-specific digitization strategies
- Strategic and technological consulting
- Accompaniment of complete transformation programs
- Creation of market insights in the field of FinTech
Our business fields:
- Blockchain (DLT)
- Robo Advisory (digital asset management)
- Personal Finance Management and Omni-Channel Banking
- Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning)
- Banking as a Service (Infrastruktur)
Then apply now!Apply now